Welcome to El Altillo International School.
Come and visit our school. I will be delighted to tell you about our education programme, to show you our facilities and tell you what you need to do to enrol here.
El Altillo International School is a unique trilingual international school for children aged 1 to 18. We have a trilingual system for teaching the Spanish curriculum, with two-thirds of the classes in English and French.
It has one of the best reputations among schools in Andalusia. It is a modern school with four basic principles: teaching English and French from the start, offering students training in new technologies, sport and ethical behaviour. The combination of great, committed teachers and a constant drive to improve and do better results in excellent academic results.
The goal of the El Altillo International School is to give students a well-rounded education. Teaching is supplemented with cultural and artistic activities, sports, religion and games to build the students’ characters.
Our school is part of the International Schools Partnership, which has 11 schools in Spain and prepares students to grow and learn to make the world a better place.
We would like to thank you for your interest in El Altillo International School, and I hope to welcome you to our school soon.
Head of Admissions
Tel: +34 671 698 847
Our admissions process:
- Make an appointment with the school Director of Admissions by telephone or in person.
- You will receive detailed information about the school in the interview, and a guided visit to see the facilities.
- We recommend you visit between 9 and 10 in the morning or at 5 in the afternoon.
- Fill in the details in the visitor’s sheet.
- You will receive a registration form and information about completing enrolment after the interview.
- The school will assess the application and offer a place if it is approved.
- Students who enrol between Primary and Baccalaureate must take an exam to check their level and skills, as well as an interview with the coordinator of the stage in question.
- After accepting the place, students must pay the enrolment fees and deposit to formalise and complete the admissions process.
You can enquire about the fees for the next school year by contacting our Director of Admissions, Pilar Vergara, sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the school on 956 302 400
For more information, call + 34 671 69 88 47